Beyond Cancer – Reclaiming Your Life
- Are you feeling relieved that you finally made it and impatient to get your old strength back again?
- Yet feel vulnerable at being “on your own” and anxious to know what you can do differently now to prevent a recurrence?
- Is everyone around you expecting you to be your Old Self again, yet you cannot identify with that person anymore and feel a bit confused and overwhelmed by this change?
This is easily your most vulnerable time: physically you are at your weakest point as the accumulated effects of the treatments have taken their toll. Emotionally you feel lonely and somewhat disassociated from everyone who has not been through the same as you. Mentally you are trying to figure out how to gather up the courage to tell your friends, family or co-workers that life will be different from now on, and you still need to figure this all out. Finding your New Normal isn’t as easy as what you had anticipated over the last few months.
Knowing precisely what you can do to physically get back on your feet, recover from the side effects faster and feeling stronger and more vibrant again
Using this phase as your opportunity to reinvent yourself, emerging confidently as the New You
Feeling re-assured that you are tackling the “other” layers that will help you heal your cancer
The RECLAIMING YOUR LIFE PROGRAM will give you immediate access to a variety of self-help tools to assist you to confidently cross the threshold from cancer patient to thriving survivor
About the Program
The “Reclaiming Your Life Program” is geared to put you firmly back into the driving seat by picking you up where you are left standing once you leave the conventional treatment room behind.
It will show you how you can support yourself with a holistic approach that helps you recover from lingering side effects, build a strong and resilient immune system once more and learn to live with the cancer shadow without letting it overwhelm and unhinge you.
This is a 5 session mentoring program where we will devise a protocol that takes the 5 Steps to Consciously Conquer Cancer Now™ principles into consideration as they apply to this stage in your journey to full recovery.
We will focus on these main areas as they relate to your individual situation:
Relieved but nervous at moving beyond cancer on your own?
- Book a complimentary Assessment Session with me
- On the call (phone or Skype) we’ll talk about where you are in your cancer journey,
learn a little bit more about each other and decide whether we are a good fit to work together
- If we decide to go ahead we will talk about which program best fits your needs and discuss the next steps involved