This is a great gluten free pancake mix that can be made in batches and stored in your freezer for up to 4 months. Adapted from: Meghan Telpner’s Undiet Cookbook
- Pancake Mix:
- 2 ¼ cups brown rice flour
- ¾ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- Mix and store in glass jar in your fridge or freezer for up to 4 months
- Fresh Pancakes:
- 1 ¼ cups pancake mix
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 TBSP virgin coconut oil
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- ½ cup dairy alternative milk (nut milk)
- 1-2 cups blueberries (if frozen do not thaw first)
- Combine apple sauce, eggs, honey & nut milk in a large bowl.
- Add dry pancake mix and stir until smooth.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Melt 2 tsp coconut oil in a frying pan on low-med heat.
- Add small drops of batter and swirl pan.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula when you see bubbles.
Equal parts of:
Virgin coconut oil
Pour into a jar and shake. Store leftovers in fridge.