Confessions of a Cancer Conqueror
My 5 Step Process to Transform Your Relationship with Cancer
Being diagnosed with cancer can easily be considered the biggest challenge of your life. This little word evokes the deepest fears and can unhinge even the most grounded among us. In her book, Kirstin Nussgruber, Cancer Mentor and Certified Nutritional Consultant, offers a unique view to approaching cancer from an evidence-based, holistic viewpoint, challenging the reader to embrace rather than reject this diagnosis as the biggest opportunity to transform their life.
Her 5 Step Process offers anyone dealing with cancer practical, do-able and proven solutions to address the root causes of cancer and emerge with a game plan to reclaim their life, no matter where they are at on their cancer journey. Kirstin invites the reader into her own life as she relates her own journey healing from breast cancer twice and offers a heartfelt and authentic glimpse at what it was like to fumble around before she zoned in on what she now calls her 5 Step Process.
This is more than just a book. It is a Self-Help Tool that you can apply in your life right away to help you navigate your cancer journey with confidence, research-based knowledge and the reassurance that you are following a multi-targeted healing approach.
You will learn about:
Eating smart, not just right
- The most important foods to include, limit and avoid to truly nourish your body and give it a fighting chance to ward off cancer growth
- Demystifying the different anti-cancer diets and why not all of them may be the right one for you
- Why totally eliminating all sugar may not necessarily be to your advantage
REDUCING TOXIC EXPOSURE
Reducing the toxic burden in our food supply and in our home environment
- Why size and quantity does matter and not everybody reacts in the same way to toxic exposure
- The top food additives and cosmetic ingredients to avoid and why
- How to stay sane and make smart choices in today’s modern world
USING YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
- Why the common guilt-trip and blame-game can actually fuel your cancer
- Why the mind deserves equal attention than your physical cancer tumor
- Practical steps to tame your mind and turn it into a cancer healing tool
- Why neglecting and ignoring your emotions can be a prime reason for recurrence
- What options you can explore to help you connect with yourself
- My most favorite tools that help me get to the root cause of an emotional blockage
- Why not moving is simply not an option if we wish to heal from cancer
- How exercise can stimulate the body’s self-healing mechanism
- Practical exercise tips you can include without having to join a gym
PLUS the most important self-healing strategy to ensure you live a meaningful and joyous life post- or even with-cancer.
Confessions of a Cancer Conqueror helpful features include:
- Kirstin’s own challenges and triumphs narrated in an open, honest and authentic way
- Stories from clients who have implemented and benefited from the 5 Step Process
- Access to practical resources to get you started immediately
About the Author, Kirstin Nussgruber
Kirstin is an empathetic cancer mentor, speaker and educator who is passionate about enabling anyone associated with cancer to pro-actively and holistically navigate their health challenge.
After being diagnosed with breast cancer twice within 3 years, she learnt first hand the importance of an integrative and functional medicine approach to one’s health, acknowledging the dynamic interdependency of body, mind and soul to facilitate true healing.
Kirstin is the founder of Eat Holistic LLC and offers individualized 1 on 1 mentoring, can be hired for inspirational speaking engagements and produces interactive virtual programs such as the Beyond Cancer Program™.
She is a co-host for the #AllThingsCancer podcast, a monthly guest-blogger for The Anti-Cancer Club, has featured frequently in a variety of holistic Internet Radio Shows and online Podcasts and was a monthly contributing author for the online Sybil Magazine – For the Spirit and Soul of Woman.
Born in Switzerland, raised in Germany and South Africa, she now lives in NJ with her husband, adult son, teenage daughter and spunky Wirehaired pointer pup Max.