I love easy to follow chocolate chip cookie recipes, and this gluten free one is satisfying, chewy and won’t crumble apart once baked. A great protein snack too as it uses fibre-rich almond and coconut flours as a base. Definitely “moore-ish”!
Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
Adapted from and inspired by Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies from www.ambitiouskitchen.com
Author: Kirstin Nussgruber
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, cooled coconut oil and sugar to a large bowl and beat until combined.
- Add the flours, hemps seeds and baking soda and stir well.
- Combine with the choc chips. the dough will be stiff.
- Scoop out the size cookie you desire, they will not spread much during baking. The above ingredients yields approximately 36 cookies if shaped in the size of an ice cream scoop. Flatten them slightly before baking.