This is one of my favorites dessert recipes! Super easy to make and so light you won’t feel like you’ve had dessert at all! Always a huge crowd pleaser, even to those who are not fond of the traditional pumpkin pie.
Lightest Pumpkin Pudding Ever
Author: Kirstin Nussgruber
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (15 oz) can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut milk (full cream)
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted in a double boiler
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Raspberries and shredded unsweetened coconut for garnish
- Place pumpkin, coconut milk & eggs in food processor & process until smooth
- Add coconut sugar, melted chocolate & salt
- Pour into dessert bowls or small mason jars and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Garnish each bowl with a few raspberries and some shredded coconut.
Serving size: 6-8