Pre or Post Cancer – Optimal Vitality Program
- You have beat cancer – are officially in remission, maybe a few years already – and want to make sure you are doing what it takes to stay cancer free
- You are surrounded by friends or family who are dealing with cancer, but are not directly affected yourself. You are wondering if you can fine-tune your nutritional and lifestyle habits to be more preventive
- You cannot help it, but the cancer shadow is creeping in, and underlying worry and fear has become a nagging companion
I REALLY understand this stage, as I am in it for life! No matter what we do, sometimes life gets in the way. We have adopted certain new habits wholeheartedly, but others may have slipped by the way side even though they solidify our foundation for vibrant health. So you start worrying… am I doing enough? Then there is new research about what we should or shouldn’t do to be cancer-free – and it conflicts with what we were told before is the best thing to do…
Being inspired by and truly motivated with your lifestyle choices on a daily basis (it can be done!)
Knowing that your integrative health care team covers all the bases and you are being holistically monitored
Feeling released from the constant worrying and truly confident that you can handle life’s challenges that come your way
About the Program
The “Optimal Vitality Program” is a blue-print for making sure you cover the areas that matter the most when it comes to living an educated, evidence-based anti-cancer way of life.
It will show you how you can optimize a holistic approach that takes the 5 Steps to Consciously Conquer Cancer Now™ into consideration as they apply to your current stage in life.
This is a 3 session coaching program that will focus on:
Motivated to make optimal preventive health choices?
- Book a complimentary Assessment Session with me
- On the call (phone or Skype) we’ll talk about where you are in your cancer journey,
learn a little bit more about each other and decide whether we are a good fit to work together
- If we decide to go ahead we will talk about which program best fits your needs and discuss the next steps involved