Roasted Cauli Salad w grated Daikon Radish, Carrots & Cucumber
Author: Eat Holistic LLC
Serves: 6 servings
This makes a great Low-Carb Side Dish to be served with your protein of choice.
- 6-8 mini cucumbers, or 2 large cucumbers
- 2 cups grated Daikon Radish (this happens to be a purple one, they are usually white)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1-2 cups roasted cauliflower
- 2-3 green onion stalks, sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 2-3 TBSP water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- a few swirls with the black pepper mill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Roast the cauliflower by slicing it fine, mixing it with avocado or olive oil and sea salt and roasting on a baking sheet on unbleached parchment paper for about 15-20 minutes at 400 dF. Lower the temperature if you have more time.
- Chop and slice all ingredients and toss together in a bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and coat well. This salad benefits from marinating a little, and can easily be served the next day as left-overs too.